The main objective of the Association is to bring together enterprises, organisations and individuals, who need help, support and information related to corporate environmental management for solving environmental problems, reducing impact to the environment and ensuring sustainable development of the society. The Association would like to act as moderator between enterprises and state institutions and the whole society while representing and protecting its members interests in environmental issues.
To achieve its objectives, the Association:
- Collects, intermediates and distributes environmental information, including information of environmental legislative process and holds databases for that purpose.
- Organizes meetings, conferences and other events to intermediate and distribute environmental information as well as to identify and represent the interests of its members.
- Organizes elaboration and publishing of assistance, training and information materials and publications.
- Organizes environmental trainings and propagates contemporary sustainable development methods of environmental management.
- Represents the interests of its members in environmental legislative process, collaborates in content development of environmental legislation with state authorities and governmental bodies.
- Establishes and develops contacts with other organisations and individuals, representing in those organisations the members of the Association.
More information about specific activities is available in Estonian, please click here.